All Diamond Painting Kits comes with everything you need to get started!
• Canvas x1: Preprinted canvas, rolled up or folded (depending on the size of choice).
• Diamonds x30|60: 30 to 60 bags of different colored diamonds (depending on the size of choice).
• Diamond Pen x1: Pen tools with soft cushion and accessories to apply 3 to 5 diamonds at the same time.
• Tweezers x1: Excellent for applying 1 to 3 diamonds with extra precision and alignment.
• Wax x2: Wax pad used to pick up diamonds with the diamond pen.
• Diamond Tray x1: Pour the diamonds and shake it slightly to sort them for easy application.
Check out our Accessories Collections to Upgrade your Diamond Experience!
Step 1: Unpack Canvas, Tools & Diamonds
Step 2: Unroll the Canvas. Tip: Before you start painting, place your canvas 2 hours in a flat surface with some heavy item to flatten your canvas
Step 3: Select the color that you want to start and pour the Diamonds into the tray. Tip: Shake slightly the tray, so diamonds turn right-side up.
Step 4: Apply wax to Diamond Pen to pick up the Diamonds easily.
Step 5: Match Diamond to Corresponding Symbol. Be aware to correctly match the Number, Symbol, Letter or Code of each Diamond color. Use the legend to match each to the corresponding symbol.
Step 6: Once you finish, you can Frame your kit with our complementary Wooden Frames to display and enjoy your Artwork
Pro Tip: We recommend that once you finish, prepare a solution with white glue and some water to place it all across your artwork. This will give an extra adhesive and protection for your painting and lifetime.